Saturday, August 21, 2010

Grandma's birthday lunch

All of us, that include abuela, 伯伯 and 姑姑 went to Old Hong Kong Kitchen at Square II today for an early lunch. It was to celebrate abuela's 70th Chinese Birthday. About a day late, but then, it was difficult to get everyone for a meal during weekdays.As it was grandma's 70th chinese birthday, we had 寿桃 too.Total meal costs $158.

After lunch, my parents brought me for my 13th ballet class. As usual, my parents will wait for me outside the dance studio. It is always my papi dozing off and mummy reading the papers. Today, papi complained to mummy that the incessant talking of two PRC mamas kept him awake. He was very bey song with them.

Papi went to Mustaf alone in the late afternoon and bought his $59 CK Man EDT spray.In case I forget, papi bought durians yesterday. I think we hadn't eaten durians for quite sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails