Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Happy Day

My papi is on leave. Lately, he has been taking leave on other weekdays other than Fridays. He told mummy that on Fridays, he got to do those dreaded weekly reports...

As usual, when he is on leave, he sends me to skool and then, comes over to fetch me from skool.

Guess he hadn't eat that handmade noodles from Whampoa for a long time. He took it for breakfast today.Today, my parents came together to fetch me. After my skool, we went to Sakae Sushi at Square II for lunch with abuela...We bought several things today. A blue sweater for abuela. She is going to Shanghai next week. A wonderful pink swimming costume for me. For my papi, finally... a belt. He is finally ditching that CK belt he has been wearing round his fat waist for the past 10-odd years.Abuela is most happy. I think she likes to eat at Sakae Sushi. She settled all her GIRO termination accounts with POSB today. Settled her tour money and to top it all, papi gave $200 to her.

I am also happy. I finally got my swimming costume. I will be donning it during Sundays at the all-new Bukit Panjang Sports Complex.

Papi was most delighted with his belt. It was mummy who spotted the belt. He told her that was a great buy. He have been hunting high and low for a belt with character for so, sooooo... long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails