Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Orchard Road outing

Today is Hari Raya Haji, a public holiday. We did the usual, had our breakfast at Whampoa market and then, headed to Orchard Road.First stop was to Prologue at Ion Orchard. My parents bought me another 4 assessment books.Next, to the Toy Fair at Ngee Ann City. Papi told mummy that there is nothing much to buy...We got hungry and went to Din Tai Fung at Paragon for lunch. It was a late lunch and I was so hungry that I ate lunch myself. Mummy said it was a first!After our lunch, we went to Toys R Us and my parents bought me a swimming float.Here is a nice Christmas deco picture of Paragon...Went to abuela's place straightaway and had an early dinner. My parents were both dead beat tired. Papi got a stinging pain on his right knee and mummy got a shoulder and back pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails