Sunday, May 1, 2011

GE2011: Star gazing

The past 2 days, me and my parents saw more MPs and MP wannabes than all of the past 5 years.

Last evening, Heng Chee How sat down and had a private conversation with my papi and abuela. Then, later that night, at a NSP rally, my papi saw Goh Meng Seng, Ken Sun and Nicole 'Rockstar' Seah. I guess the crowd reserved the loudest cheers for 佘雪玲.

Earlier this morning, Dr Teo Ho Pin came by 爷爷 and 奶奶's house. During lunchtime, my papi shook hands with Dr Vincent Wijeysingha & his SDP team at Bukit Panjang Plaza.

That's kinda alot within 12 hours.

1 comment:

  1. To the ghostwriter,

    Hope your health is ok. So did u go for any puja at DPL temple? Interested pls email me n I can tell u more or u may want to add me in FB?
    old_beng@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails