Sunday, July 3, 2011

Recovering well...

Oh dear, I got a bad case of vomitting and diarrhoea on early Friday morning. I throw out everytime I ate something and mummy brought me to see Dr Sim on late Friday morning.

I am so much better now. My weekend is confined to staying at home...

Didn't go to 爷爷 and 奶奶's house today. My papi went to Robinsons and bought another 2 more shirts.

I will be visiting the dentist tomorrow afternoon. My papi took leave for this event. Before that, we will visit the library to return and maybe, borrow some books.

Brazil is playing later in the Copa America... I think my papi is staying up to watch Neymar. He is dreaming that Arsene Wenger will cough up good money to sign him... Dream on... The entire team may leave and Wenger will still sign boys to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails