Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cost of education so far...

Now that the CNY celebrations have sort of toned down...let's do some SERIOUS sums for my parents. It's on the cost of my education so far...Hehe.

21 Nov 09
$88 deposit, $56 books, $5 insurance, $5 progress book and $13 PE attire (Total: $167)

4 Jan 10
$88 skool fee

5 Jan 10
$30 for 2 sets of uniform

7 Jan 10
$10.40 for Vitagen supply during Term 1

1 Feb 10
$88 skool fee

Total so far... $383.40.

On a sad note, my pet fish, Dorothy passed on early this morning. My papi thinks it is around 3:30am, the time he got up to catch AC Milan vs Man Utd.

My mom thinks my papi is mad. An Arsenal supporter getting up so early in the morning to watch a Man Utd match. Aiya, papi was hoping to catch AC Milan give a football lesson to Man Utd, mah. Sometimes, my papi is a dreamer. He still thinks they are on the same planet during the Van Basten-Gullit-Rjkaard era. Fat hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails