Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Friday

I brought home another piece of artwork from skool yesterday. Almost instantly, papi told mummy that I could not have done this. Mummy also agreed.My papi is on leave today. My parents walked me to skool today. They went to Shuang Ling Temple to pray after that.They came and fetch me at 11am after that. I shared my Milk Pocky with Teresa and Eva at the bus stop. Then, me and my parents headed to Whampoa market for duck rice and rojak lunch. Saw lots of lion dance at the market.

Dinner was at Modesto's in Vivocity. The usual mushroom soup, pizza and pasta. Mummy was very satisfied with the dinner. I was happier as papi bought jelly beans from the Candy Empire. It was a great start to the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails