Friday, January 21, 2011

My trip to Chinatown

My dear papi is on leave today. His 1st leave of the year.

Both of my parents send me to skool together, after which they went to Whampoa for curry rice breakfast.Next, they set off to DBS Bank at Square II and change new notes for CNY.They got back to Whampoa market again. This time, to do marketing and also bought duck rice for lunch.They came over to fetch me and we had lunch at home and then later, to Chinatown.

First thing first, papi saw this nice flower outside my skool...
Next, he and mummy were discussing about sending me for Mandarin classes real soon...Now, for those Chinatown in CNY festivities photos...After Chinatown, we went to City Square for dinner at Astons. Went home after that. Sooooo tired, that I slept on the way home.Papi told mummy that it was a day well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails