Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wasted On The Way

We never go to 爷爷 and 奶奶's house today. Of course, got to let 奶奶 prepare or get ready for CNY. CNY is a Big Event for them, or to her. I mean, she got to cook up a storm for that few days. She needs to buy lotta things.

I spent the day listening to papi's favourite 70s and 80s songs. You know, from "Body and Soul" by Mai Tai to "Election Day" by Arcadia to "It's Raining Again" by Supertramp. Of course, got "She Blinded Me with Science" by Thomas Dolby.

At one point, he played "Wasted On The Way" by CSN. I remarked that this particular song is kinda like stuff played by George Harrison. Papi was impressed and he told mummy about my observation. Of course, impressed lah. Children of my age are still listening to "Ba Ba Black Sheep".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails