Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY 2011 reunion dinner

Today is the eve of the Chinese Lunar New Year. I went to skool for the 1st time since last Wednesday. Well, it was just for 1.5 hours.

My papi and mummy went to McDonald's Shaw Plaza for their breakfast. They came over to fetch me later. Papi went for his haircut in the late morning.

We went over to abuela's place for our reunion dinner. Had a good meal with my parents, abuela and 姑姑. 伯伯 is in Shanghai and is not back for CNY this year.

I am gonna sleep now... Mummy will be busy putting money into empty red packets while papi will be watching those CNY countdown show. I think I heard him telling mummy that he is watching 周星驰's "God of Cookery" later. I think papi hadn't outgrow those tiresome re-runs yet.

Wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails