Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's been terrible...

It's been quite a week. A terrible week.

All 3 of us are down and plagued with bad cough. My papi got fever on Thursday and I caught fever yesterday.

I also missed my ballet class yesterday. Skipped my second ballet class in a row or total missed so far is 3 classes.

To top it off, my parents brought me to KK Hospital's Children Emergency last evening for high fever. My temperature hit 40 degrees!

Luckily, I need not be admitted. However, I was given a 5-day MC.

Today, we never go to 爷爷 and 奶奶's house, instead they came over in the late afternoon.

My mummy complained of being feverish today. I also heard abuela is down with fever and cough yesterday too.

Hope all of us get well soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails