Monday, April 5, 2010

Egg tarts, cost of education & abuela's good news

Papi bought egg tarts from Tong Heng located at South Bridge Road today. I think it is the first time he bought tarts from this store. He mentioned that he saw David Gan there once.

Lovely egg tarts














When pappy got home, mummy related to him that my skool teacher told another caregiver that my spoken English is not bad. Uhmm... I think mummy was pleased when she heard that. Ha ha.

It is time for costs of education again... My parents paid the $88 skool fee (Apr 10). Total so far...$482.40 + $88 = $570.40.

Finally and finally....after soooo many long and hard years, my abuela's stall finally, finally got some good news. She is delighted, of course. Yes, she deserved it. That's what papi feels too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails