Friday, April 30, 2010

My Orchard Road outing

Papi was really busy during the past few weeks at work. Somehow, he decided to take leave today and clear his May Day (五月天) off next Monday. Total of 4 days of rest for him.

He started the day by walking me to skool. Along the way, I told him that Kevin pulled my hair, another guy pushed me and a PRC girl grabbed my hands. Walao, my papi thought... Growing up must be tough.

After dropping me off at skool, he went jogging round the estate and then to Toa Payoh Stadium. Here are some delightful photos of our estate...It was a nice surprise to see my papi and mummy waiting to fetch me from skool. We went to abuela's house and I had my porridge there. Next, we set off to Orchard Road. Had lunch at Sakae Sushi in Wheelock Place.Went to Borders after lunch.I did some counting of my own...My abuela aka grandma was busy reading feng shui books. She asked papi to take a shot of this chinese poem...I also saw The Beatles. Oh yes, it is Paul, George, Ringo and John.Went to McCafe for coffee...Saw this bird perched at the lamp post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails