Friday, April 2, 2010

My trip to Orchard Road

Today is Good Friday, a public holiday. Papi and mummy brought me to Orchard Road this morning.

First stop, was to Borders bookshop at Wheelock Place. My parents bought me 2 books, a nursery rhymes and a pop-out book.Had a fun time browsing thru' so many books...Papi was relaxed...Wheelock Place was a cool place. Nice decor and cool shops...Around 11am, mummy was hungry. We wanted an early lunch at Sakae Sushi. However, they are not opened yet, too early. We headed to Burger King at Liat Towers. Gosh, it was closed. Not sure if it was for good or for renovation. No choice, went to McDonald's at Forum Galleria. On the way there, we pass by the Hilton. Did not meet Paris Hilton, however we saw this super chio car...After our meal, we went up to Toys R Us. Papi bought me a tiara, Barbie doll and 2 tubs of playdough. Mummy bought me a Minnie Mouse tee and white skirt from Les Elephants. After those purchases, we headed back to Wheelock Place once again. This time round, for our lunch at Sakae Sushi...We headed home after this hearty lunch. I'm happy... Thanks, papi and mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails