Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Mooncake Fair at Ngee Ann City

Today is Teachers' Day and no skool for me. Papi also took leave.

We went to Whampoa Market for an early duck rice lunch. We were so early, reckon we were their first customers for the day.

After lunch, mummy went to TTSH for her check-up and papi & myself went to abuela's house for awhile. Or rather, to deliver mee siam lunch to her.

We stayed there for awhile. Not long after, we headed to Square 2 to look for mummy.

Today's outing will be to Prologue at Ion Orchard to buy assessment books for my September holidays and also to try and buy mooncakes at Takashimaya.

Well, after much browsing around at Prologue, my parents bought 6 books for me.
Next, we headed to the Mooncake Fair at Ngee Ann City. It was crowded and this year's highlight was probably the 猫山王 durian filling. I tried many mooncakes and I think durian tastes best. At least, the mooncake tasting was FREE. No miscommunication.
Finally, my parents settled for a lychee and durian mooncake each. Mummy said cannot buy too much. Woohoo...

Went home after that...

Here are photos of the mooncakes we purchased...
Also, this cute Cinnamoroll toy from McDonald's.
Finally, my assessment books that I need to do (For this coming 1-week holidays).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails