Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Mid-Autumn Festivities

I attended my 17th ballet lesson this afternoon. 伯伯 came back from Shanghai last night.

My parents decided to bring me for Mid-Autumn Festivities round our estate. The original plan to go Chinatown and Vivocity was shelved.

Our first stop after our fish soup dinner at Whampoa market was to the Community Club.My parents thought they saw enough and we left for another celebration, near my abuela's house and skool. Man, it was much more happening over there. I met several of my classmates there... For a start, the magic show was fascinating!There were fun and games, we carried our lanterns round the estate, and there was children karaoke.

It was so coincidental, Imran, the magician was actually my papi's trainee, years ago. I mean that chap was learning something else from my papi then. Something to clarify, my papi is no magic teacher.

My parents brought me to abuela's house after that for awhile. I went home happy and satisfied but a bit tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails