Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My all-new lantern and clothing

My dear papi is on leave today. We went to Whampoa market for breakfast. We ended up staying longer than we wanted at the market... about 1 and a half hours more. Thanks to the rain.

Once it looks like a drizzle, we dashed off to the Isetan Private Sale at Orchard Road. Over there, mummy paid $45.40 for a nightie and dress for me.After that, we went Borders for some book browsing. Mummy said I was very noisy as I kept talking and asking questions at the bookshop.

We went to McDonald's at Ngee Ann City later in the afternoon. Before leaving for home, we bought ribs, steak and sausage from Cold Storage for dinner.Oh, before I forget, mummy bought me a Hello Kitty lantern yesterday. Sibeh swee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails