Friday, July 16, 2010

My day's outing with papi, mummy & 舅舅

Papi's on leave today. We had planned to shop at Ngee Ann City today and with... my 舅舅. The day started with papi and mummy walking me to skool. After that, papi went to Whampoa market for his favourite hand-made noodle soup.He went back to skool and fetch me at around 11 am. It was raining cats and dogs. He brought me to abuela's place. I watched cartoons on okto and ate delicious egg french toast and drank hot Milo.Me and my parents set off to Orchard Road just when the rain stopped... Our first stop was to fill our empty stomachs. We headed to Din Tai Fung restaurant at Paragon for our lunch.After our lunch, we met up with 舅舅 at the Takashimaya Toy Fair. Here are some shots of the Toy Fair...Here are my purchases and paid for by my papi...What a great outing... we also went to McDonald's for fries and iced Milo. Headed straight to abuela's place after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails