Friday, July 23, 2010

Vivocity again

My papi is on leave today. Mummy decided not to work today and both my parents walked me to skool in the morning. They went to see Dr Sim later on for some blood tests. The usual yearly cholesterol, glucose level, blood pressure, etc.

They came back hand-in-hand to fetch me afterwards and we headed to Vivocity. Papi suggested lunch at Modesto's. This pizza joint goes a long way... I mean for my parents. They used to go to another outlet at Orchard Parade Hotel when mummy worked at Tanglin years ago...

Here are the pizza and my strawberry ice cream...
Here is the place...Vivocity is a nice place to run... huge spaces...Today is also the first time I was at the main entrance of Vivocity.Next, we headed to the Guan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street to pray. We saw Mr Henry Thia (辉哥) there.Nearby, there was this nice toy shop and my parents bought me this dream toy of mine...I am now a pink butterfly fairy princess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails