Saturday, July 31, 2010

What a Saturday

I woke up this morning coughing quite badly and got a runny nose to boot. My parents decided to bring me to see Dr Sim. Off we went to the Doc...

Doc checked me and I was given the following medicine:-
1. Cetrizine
2. Fluimucil
3. Dhasolone
4. Asmol (Salbutamol)
5. Dhasedyl

My cough was bad enough for my parents to decide that there shall be NO ballet class today. They will also not be bringing me to 爷爷 and 奶奶's house tomorrow.

Oh, also heard that my 爷爷 is down with flu. Heard he rejected my 奶奶's offer of flu medication. Wow... she sure not very happy with him.

My place got some big-time Sintua festivities. Must be due to the 19th day of the sixth month in the Chinese calendar yesterday.As there was no ballet class for me, my papi was very free and he went to Whampoa market in the late afternoon to buy rojak.As usual, super long queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails