Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm recovering

I guess I felt better today. Been down with a persistent cough and high fever since last Sunday nite. Around 5 days... It was terrible. Kept coughing and feeling feverish for those past few days.

My abuela came over to see me in the late morning and left around noon for the temple. We watched the Jack Neo conference in YouTube. It was dramatic, got confession, sad faces, promises, forgiveness, cameras, fainting and more. Papi said 阿南's part at the end was the best. Superb show of authority.

舅舅 came and visited me early this afternoon and I ignored him. My papi chided me and said I was rather rude. I guess I wasn't feeling that good... just recovered, mah.

Hope to feel even and much better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails