Monday, March 1, 2010

Seriously Speaking...

Not again, I puked just after my lunch.

On a serious note, my parents have decided to ban me from using the computer till further notice. They are worried about the adverse effects it may have on my eyes at such a tender age. Papi suggested that I need to resume my reading, drawing, colouring and writing habits again.

He also suggested to mummy to teach me simple arithmetic. Papi also went on... he may enrol me in ballet classes. He told mummy that should make me more graceful and lady-like. Mummy also suggested enrichment classes during holidays. Walao.

Since I got no computer to play, I will watch Up. I like that fat boy called Russell. What a serious day, I also learnt that mummy went back to her old company for an "interview".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails