Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To the Children's Emergency, KK Hospital

Almost finished up my medicine and my parents brought me to see Dr Sim again. I was given 3-day MC while my papi got a day's MC for his bad cough.

I was having a real bad fever throughout the day. Around 4pm, my fever hit 39.9 degrees. My parents decided to bring me to KK Hospital.

Called a cab and the taxi uncle really doubled up his speed when told that I was having a high fever & may possibly have a seizure soon.

The staff at Children's Emergency, KK Hospital were excellent. There was super quick reaction from the staff when my papi told that I was having a high fever and possibly, a fit seizure.

Was discharged at around 7pm and my abuela came by at night to see me.

Thank God, my temperature finally went down to normal levels around 11pm and I slept well. Guess my parents were totally drained looking after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails