Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Woohoo...

I have recovered already. Mummy said I will resume skool from today. Yeah.

Actually, skool re-opened 2 days ago. Too bad, started having fever again on Sunday. So, didn't go to 爷爷 and 奶奶's house. Anyway, my parents bought me a Hello Kitty umbrella from Whampoa market on Sunday. My 奶奶 came over to see me yesterday afternoon.

伯伯 is back from Sydney on Sunday nite and papi told me that he bought me a kangaroo soft toy. Mummy also said that 大舅 came back from China during the weekend. It seems everybody is back home. Papi also told mummy that 伯伯 should be stationed in Shanghai for the next 3 years. He might be leaving soon.

Thanks to my parents. Especially, my mummy who took good care of me during this past few weeks when I was down with high fever. I'm looking forward to this Saturday... papi promised me that we will go to the library and then to United Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails