Saturday, December 25, 2010

I collected my cake...

Today is Christmas Day, also the day to collect my birthday cake.

We headed to Whampoa market for fish soup dinner. Next, to Square 2, Novena Square and then, United Square.

Well, let's take a last look at the United Square Christmas Tree before it gets taken down...Over at United Square, mummy bought me a pink dress from Cotton on Kids...Before collecting my cake, we went to Toast Box for half-boiled eggs, pork floss toast, coffee and iced Milo.

Finally, we went to Bengawan Solo at Cold Storage and collected my birthday cake!

We went home, with me feeling ever so happy.

My parents told me to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow. We will be going to abuela's house for the birthday song-singing and cake cutting thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails