Friday, December 31, 2010

To papi's office...

Mummy brought me to Shenton Way this morning to look for Aunty HL. Well, just got something to pass to her.

Along the way, mummy bought an iron board cover. I think she badly burnt the old one. We then set off to look for papi. He will knock off from work at 1pm and we can go do lunch together.

Met up with papi and we had lunch at Amoy Food Centre. Papi bought lor mee for mummy, and she commented that the stall from Whampoa market was better. Papi ordered fish ball noodle and carrot cake.

After lunch, we went to Chinatown to walk-walk. My parents made an impromptu decision to go to Vivocity...Over at Toys R Us, they bought me a Winx Club T-shirt!I am happy, tired and slept on the MRT, while heading for home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails