Thursday, December 23, 2010

My new table and chair

Once again, papi is on leave. He is just about on leave any other good day during December.

Our task today is to buy a table and chair. For me, of course.

We had our lunch at IKEA. As usual, papi bought his usual 6 killer chicken wings...After lunch, we went over to AnchorPoint for the photo taking session with Strawberry Shortcake.

We went back to IKEA after that...We were doing furniture browsing and saw this ideal chair for abuela...and also my dream bedroom...We finally, settled and bought my table and pink chair.

Wait a minute. As I sat on the IKEA trolley, I did a drawing of my family on a order sheet...Upon reaching home, my parents fixed it up for me. Viola...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails