Friday, December 31, 2010

The last day of 2010

Today is the 31st of December 2010. The last day of the year. After some 370 posts and counting... I am proud to say my blog has lasted a year.

What are my personal milestones for 2010?

Able to hop with one leg from one end of a room to another,

Can do coloring of pictures within its given outline,

Can count from 1 to 100 and more...,

Can sing "我問天" quite "well",

Grow to like going to skool,

Pretends to "support" Arsenal during most Saturday evenings in exchange for kropok,

Like Christmas a lot,

Believe that "Barbie Fashion Fairytale"is the movie of the year,

I could eat an entire meal all by myself at Din Tai Fung (鼎泰丰) on 17 Nov 10,

Able to use the computer pretty well,

Loves singing Barbie songs,

Thinks my daddy is Ken of Barbie fame,

Loves playing and fixing puzzles,

Believes that the soap bath at Tanglin Mall during Christmas is actual snow,

Really like ballet and swimming,

I called my daddy "Patrick", my mummy "Spongebob" and "Sandy" as myself,

Amazed with Orchard Road floods,

Discovered bak kwa,

Grow to like 80s retro music thru' daddy,

Dislikes coffee,

Slightly affected by Bieber-mania,

Enjoys my trips to McDonald's,

Likes to attend RC-organised block parties with my parents,

Thinks Micheal Jackson and Ip Man are alive and kicking,

Able to memorize my daddy's office telephone number,

Grown from liking Dora, to Princess Aurora to my current fav, Barbie,

Loves saving money,

Got to know my daddy likes "Gatchaman" when he was a boy,

Still ranks mummy above daddy, and

My height is above 0.9m and I need to pay public transportation fares. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails