Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family

I vomitted twice today. Once at abuela's void deck and 2nd round, at home. After getting back from skool. Been coughing like a machine gun today. Papi told me to get well soon. So that our family can go out, cause' if I am unwell, we all stay at home. Furthermore, he said CNY is coming. If not, I can't eat the cookies, kropok, bak kwa and other goodies.

Staying at home and I have started playing Yoville with my mummy's facebook account. Papi was telling mummy that his first contact with computer was when he was around 17 or 18. About using WordPerfect back then... So, i guess i'm early. I can quite proficient moving the mouse around. Hee hee.

This video is uploaded by papi. I am quite terrified with this lady. She makes strange noises....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails