Saturday, January 9, 2010

A happy day


Today is satisfying. Not only was there no skool, my parents brought me to the 3 places as promised. First trip, to the Whampoa market for soya bean, then to the library and mummy selected 12 books and finally, to City Square for shopping with gugu (姑姑) and abuela (祖母).

The shopping trip wasn't quite a success. Firstly, papi thinks the claypot lunch was crappy. He wasn't impressed a single bit. To all out there, my papi is quite a foodie. When he says it is not nice, it really is NOT NICE. The real intent to go City Square was to apply a debit card for abuela. It all fizzles out when we were told to maintain a savings account with a local bank. So, no deal. Next was to buy a mobile phone with no contract for abuela. No purchase was made as the models put on sale was deemed to be of poor design by abuela. Left the place at around 4pm...

I overheard papi telling mummy on the bus that he did not buy the lucky Doraemon charm toy for me the other day. It all started because the Macs staff asked papi to buy a $2 lucky toy. As usual, papi shot back and ask "How lucky it can be if i buy one?" Naturally, the Macs staff is clueless on answering him. So, no deal.

Meanwhile, there is news brewing that they are not selling the piggy version. Not mentioning much here, lest it sounds seditious. I don't want to go Changi resort at a young and tender age, hor. Equally interesting in the news was that local company dealing with postage one. Walao, like dat also can. Super marketing idea, like real. Papi would love to see a fallout from that issue. I am SURE.

Btw, before I forget, met my ah yee and cousin at DBS bank. Everybody was withdrawing money from the ATM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails