Friday, January 22, 2010

So tired

I think too much things went on for me today...

Firstly, papi is on leave and so, papi and mummy brought me to skool today. Somehow, I cried again. What a letdown. Both of them went to McDonald's at Shaw Plaza for breakfast. They bought me McCupid.

My mom then went to TTSH for her checkup while papi and abuela went to fetch me from skool. Mummy join us at abuela's house around noon.

Next, we headed to Guan Yin Temple at Waterloo Street to 敬佛. Papi remarked that we have not come to Bugis for ages. Went to iluma and Bugis Junction next.

There is a bridge from iluma to Bugis Junction. However, papi told mummy that there is actually no "connection"to Bugis Junction. To know more, one may read Blinky Mummy's "Bridging Absurdity" post. She's someone that my papi knows from the Maxwell Road days.

Over at Bugis Junction, my papi bought me a Hello Kitty ez-link card holder. Here it is...

Next, we passed by NLB. That was a huge open space and I just ran, ran and ran...

My parents brought me to Bras Brasah... to look for mummy's old friends inside this bookshop...

From there, we headed to Chinatown. Naturally, CNY coming, so go to Chinatown, lah. We went inside to Buddha Tooth Relic Temple to pray.

On the inside, it look like this...

and at the back of the Temple...

Outside the Temple, I saw this quite awesome structure...

and this...

Our final stop was to buy a packet of CNY ang pow lantern. My mummy makes beautiful CNY ang pow lanterns for CNY. This time round, I heard there is unfinished business. Hee hee...

Ended this tiring trip with sugar cane and papi ta-pau roast pork rice for dinner. I was getting sleepy and grouchy and got whacked by papi for my troubles. Hopped on taxi and left for home. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails