Thursday, January 21, 2010

Top of the pile

Oh dear, I vomitted at house this morning before leaving for skool. Just a slight blip. My 舅舅 came over to play with me today. My papi's on leave tomorrow and we should be out shopping.

My mummy, 舅舅 and myself had duck rice for lunch. Here's a shot of this famed stall...

Things are good, my papi's Gunners went top of the Premiership today. I think they hadn't occupy the top spot for quite awhile. Nice change from the usual. What is the usual?

Nowadays, it is always about Liverpool on the decline, Pompey disappearing, Chelsea without their African players, the wealth and debt in both sides of Manchester. Ha ha. Also about who is gatecrashing the Big Four.

I know, my papi is keeping his fingers crossed that Arsenal will stay on top till May. The next 16 games are crucial. Uhmm...

Lastly, the transfer window got 10 more days. Hurry! Hurry! Go buy a striker. Monsieur I Didn't See It, please do something. This could well be THE season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails