Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of skool

Today marks another milestone in my life... I start nursery class today or this year, whatever.

It rained... just like the day I was born. This morning, papi carried me right up to the bus and mama followed up with the rest. Grandma came by at the skool and secretly dunk 2 hard boiled eggs into my pink bear bear bag. For good luck, she believes.

I think I love skool.... the only drawback is that I need to sleep early and get up early from now on.... probably, till I finished University, I think my parents hoped for that too.

My papi has created this blog for me....let's see how long can he or rather, he can maintain it... Ha ha. Oh, before i forget, got to give my account to mama. For her to create a facebook account for me, or indirectly, set up new accounts for fish, farmvilles, etc.

My mummy, mama or best friend paid the skool fee today. The skool is very clever. Quote S$88 or 發發. Lucky amount and all parents pay already also shiok shiok. Bye for now... and to all out there, I just turned three last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails