Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lose face, bad and good news

I cried at the skool's doorstep again... My mummy said I made her lose face. Then in the evening, I made papi angry because I didn't want him to carry me to abuela's house. Papi is terrible and he told me he wants to swipe my new Pooh shoes, no library and shopping trips anymore.

Now, the bad news. The papers reported that we might not even get to watch the 4 free World Cup matches in Singapore. Just reminded me of the song, "Tragedy" by the Bee Gees. Remember Murphy's Law... "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."

The good news is... for papi, is that Jay Leno might be back as the Tonight Show host. IMHO, papi will be most delighted. He never quite got used to Conan as the Tonight host. I guest his jokes ain't that funny as Jay's. Especially that Andy guy, that plump sidekick with that creepy laughing. I guess that vegetarian bald guitarist is also cooler than that E Street Band's drummer.

In celebration , here's my papi's sketch of Jay...

I liked quite a bit from watching Jay Leno in The Tonight Show back then. You guess it, mummy...yes, it is learning how to shake hands with people. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails