Friday, May 14, 2010

The library and that delicious fish head steamboat dinner

Once again, papi is on leave. On a Friday again. He send me to skool, literally carrying me from home to near skool. Good exercise.

He went jogging afterwards and came back with mummy to fetch me from skool. We left for Toa Payoh Library immediately. This time round, borrowed 12 books and 6 DVDs. The library was pretty quiet for a weekday.Went straight to Whampoa market for rojak, duck rice and sugar cane drink. Mummy drank a whole glass of sugar cane drink. She claimed it had that cool effect to her bad throat.

Got back at around 3pm and I slept not long afterwards. Woke up in the early evening and it was dinner time.

We went to Whampoa market again. This time, it was for the fish head steamboat, braised duck wings, rice and ...... piping hot barley drink from 589 coffee stall.My parents really made my day. They bought me a copy of the Princess magazine on our way home.I kept thanking them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails