Saturday, May 8, 2010

My 2nd ballet lesson

Today is my 2nd ballet lesson at Toa Payoh South CC. Got very excited when my parents reminded me of this afternoon's class. First time wearing the ballet costume, from my pink tunic right down to my stockings and ballet shoes.

Class ended before 3pm and my parents managed to rushed me home before the big rain came... Lucky. I slept soon afterwards and we went for fish head steamboat dinner at Whampoa market in the early evening.

Papi was very satisfied with the meal and declared that we should take this fish head steamboat every Saturday evening.

Papi also told mummy that he will cancel the SCV subscription once the EPL season ends tomorrow. I guess he will cancel come Monday morning. Oh, papi will also not be subscribing to the World Cup. Too costly, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails