Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our new oven

We didn't go to my 爷爷 and 奶奶's house today. Instead, we went to Orchard Road. Firstly, to buy some ballet stuff for me and hopefully, to get a new microwave oven for our home.

Started walking down from Isetan Orchard, Thai Embassy, Orchard Towers....Got to the grand old dame, Tanglin Shopping Centre. We went to the OKH ballet shop and mummy bought me a $25 footed tights.We left for Forum Galleria via the back of Tanglin Shopping Centre and were pleasantly surprised to see a Cold Storage nearby. Mummy said that place was formerly a motorcycle parking lot.Papi must be thinking, so chic and cool.

We passed by the famous Hard Rock Cafe. Mummy promised to bring me for lunch at another time.Forum Galleria was fun. I sat through a story telling and colouring session.My end product...It was off to Toys R Us again...Finally, my parents bought me a magic wand. Papi told me that it can "turn" those kids who bully me in skool into pigs.The last stop was to Best Denki for the microwave oven. We settled for the Panasonic microwave oven (NN-SD577M).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails