Monday, May 3, 2010

Papi's May Day (五月天) off

Papi took his off today. We were supposed to go to Vivocity for lunch. However, plans were shelved as I got a bit of runny nose. The first thing we did was to go to mummy's office to collect her pay cheque. After that, we went to Toa Payoh library instead. My parents borrowed another 12 books this time round.

The Bata shop at Toa Payoh got sale again. We went in to try my shoes. Saw suitable ones but the sizes are too big for me. Sigh...

The skies went dark and my parents decide to go to a nearby air-con foodcourt for lunch. Their verdict was that the food sucks. Papi just conclude that food at Whampoa is still the best.

We got home in the afternoon and my papi got headache and he slept the whole afternoon. He got up feeling well again and went to buy fish soup & rice for our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails