Saturday, May 15, 2010

My evening trip to United Square

My parents brought me to Whampoa market for fish soup, satay and sugar cane juice for dinner. After that, we headed to United Square. Mainly, it was to get something for Aunty Christina's daughter's birthday. We are going to their house come Friday, 28 May 10.

Mummy bought a set of infant clothings from Les Enphants. After that, we went to Toys R Us. I had a fun time with the toys there...

Introducing... The Dishevelled OneLooks more like Chucky than Dora.

There were the other toys, which I kept on pressing non-stop.Finally, we went to the basement level and headed to McDonald's. I ate quite alot of french fries dipped with ketchup. The evening was made more satisfying with a green Macs balloon.On the way back, we saw the latest Shrek movie poster on the bus stop and papi took a few shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails