Friday, June 4, 2010

Buying a water heater

I woke up yesterday morning and to my surprise... saw abuela at my house. Oh, realised that she actually came over to our house late Wednesday night with papi. Her house got a big blackout. Okay, fast forward... she fed me muffin over breakfast.

Come yesterday afternoon... mummy brought me to abuela's house and then, we left together for Jalan Besar with mummy, abuela and 姑姑... to buy a water heater. Uhhmmm... Wednesday night's massive blackout was caused by the spoilt water heater.

After the purchase, we went to McDonald's near Jalan Berseh for fries and drinks. What a coincidence, while we are about to head for home... Papi's colleague, Uncle Benny happened to drove past Jalan Besar and he sent us home. Papi text to thank him after that. Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails