Sunday, June 20, 2010

Vignesh & Devina's birthday bash

Yesterday, I went for my 7th ballet lesson and final one for the term. As usual, it was fun, made friends... We came home, papi and mummy made me take my afternoon nap. Well, they said we are going out for a party tonite and so, I must catch some sleep first. My parents.

Ok.. it was not long after... evening came and we are off to Novena. We went to Velocity for a while and I saw Steven Gerrard!Okay lah, just a giant cardboard size. Calm down, ladies.

Next, we headed to Fiesta Brasilia at United Square. Vignesh and Devina are holding their birthday bash there. Erh... not more on Vignesh. It is Devina's one-month birthday.Food was a tad spicy for me. I just drank mushroom soup all the way, with some potato wedge and Coke. Yummy.Left the place at around 9pm and went to Toys R Us. As usual, I put the Baby Alive toy on a pram and pushed around. Papi promised to buy me the Baby Alive toy next week. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails