Saturday, June 5, 2010

Papi & mummy's visit to NUH

Papi was on leave yesterday and he & mom went to visit 舅舅 at NUH. They left me with abuela for the day.

The electrician was at abuela's house fixing up her new 707 water heater. It was done by noon.
My parents then left for lunch... went to Ng Ah Sio bak kut teh at Rangoon Road.
After their lunch, they headed to NUH. I guess 舅舅 is much better. Should be discharged soon...

My parents were back at abuela's place in the late afternoon. We went to Whampoa market for fish head steamboat dinner with abuela. Over dinner, abuela revealed to my mum & dad that I cried in the afternoon... Because I was left at grandmother's house while my parents went to NUH. Ha ha, I am a big baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails