Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekday visit to 爷爷 and 奶奶's house

Mummy brought me to 爷爷 and 奶奶's house this afternoon. It was more of a visit to check out 舅舅. Quite a change from our usual Sunday's visit.

We took a bus there around noon, I played with 舅舅... piggy back, peek-a-boo, and made him carry me all over the house. Saw 爷爷 and 奶奶 later in the afternoon, when they were back from their work.

Of course, I showed them my beautiful Princess makeover photo. We came home in the early evening. It was not long later... papi and mummy brought me to abuela's place for dinner. I also showed my Princess photo to her.

In total, I showed my Princess makeover photo to 4 persons today. In order, 舅舅, 爷爷, 奶奶 and abuela.

I feel GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails