Friday, June 11, 2010

I am a Princess

My papi was on leave today. Ha ha... nowadays, clears his leave on Fridays. We are heading to Parkway Parade for my Princess makeover. First stop was lunch at Katong. The original plan was to eat, laksa. However, papi suggested Astons and mom agreed readily.

Before all this, we walked that familiar path down the road to Katong. Love the sea creatures themed floor tiles there...Well, we reached Astons in no time...I attacked the fries with ketchup...I didn't take the soup. Strange.Mummy's grilled fish with herbsPapi's black pepper chicken with sausage combo...After our lunch, we left for Parkway Parade...I read some books at Borders.Saw this race car track at Isetan. Amazing...Mum and papi will remind me... this is a boy's kinda toy...Finally, after securing over S$80 of purchases over 2 receipts. I got my makeover as a Princess. Yippeee!!! Here is my Aurora, i think... aurora "tattoo" on my small hand.My glittering hairdo.After the photo shoot, took bus 31 home.A look at the day's purchases... some Princess stuff.My new pair of shooz. A black styled Dora shooz...Once again, my parents made me HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails