Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am a Princess... again

My papi is on leave today and it is all for my 2nd Princess makeover photo shoot. Abuela came over to our house in the morning. I did my "Nobody" dance routine to her. She laughed... and laughed.

We reached Parkway Parade around noon.We met Aunty HL and her 2 kids there. At the basement. We then proceeded for lunch at Sakae Sushi.After lunch, we went to Borders while papi walked over to Katong and buy twa kwa pau.Papi got back soon... we headed to Isetan and my parents bought me the Baby Alive toy.I am HAPPY. Finally, we went for the Snow White makeover photoshoot. Papi spotted the mural with all the past week's best photo shots. He was very "bey song" that my pic is not there. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails