Sunday, June 6, 2010

Of spectacles & fairy wings...

My outing today started with a visit to optical shop at Shaw Plaza with papi and mummy. Both of them made new spectacles...

Next, we headed to United Square. I wasn't that impressed with the Ben 10 show. We left for some fries and iced Milo at McDonald's. As usual, we went round Popular and Toys R Us for window shopping. Mom selected 4 children assessment books for me. Papi remarked that it would be good if I could complete them this June holidays.

We were about to leave for dinner when papi spotted a new Cotton on Kids store. Papi was sharp and he spotted my coveted item... a pair of pink fairy wings. He gave me the money and I went to the counter and paid for it. I am HAPPY.We ended the trip with a Sakae Sushi dinner at Square II. It was a day of purchases... from new spectacles, kaya jam, assessment books, fairy wings and a good dinner meal.

Oh, 舅舅 is still at NUH. My parents feel that he should be discharged soon... I also hope to see him soon too. 大舅 is back from China last night and he visited 舅舅 today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails